1. About CASH Points Reward Programme ?
CASH Points are virtual rewards that you can earn point every time you trade via CASH's Electronic account! You can use these CASH Points to offset the real-time quote charges, and/or redeem your loved items from various choices of gifts and services.
All Electronic account clients and prestige clients (subject to our approval) are automatically entitled to enrol in the CASH Points Reward Programme upon successful registration of Electronic account with CASH.
Simply input the six digits of your Electronic account number for both login name and password. To protect your interest, you will be asked to change your password upon first time log on, and it will be effective immediately. You may click "My Account" to change your password anytime. The length of password must be within 5 to 8 characters (digits and/or letters).
3.How to earn CASH Points?
Earning CASH Points is easy! Clients will be entitled to CASH Points if they use the following services or trade the following products: ：
|Trading/Services||CASH Points Calculation|
|Electronic Securities Trading||Total Monthly Commission (HK$) x 1|
|Electronic Commodities Trading (Hong Kong)|
|Equity Linked Notes (ELN) Trading|
|Electronic Commodities Trading (International)||Each contract 100 CASH Points|
(applicable to first time user only)
|300 CASH Points|
|Fill in Questionnaire||300 CASH Points|
4.How does the CASH Points Reward Programme work?
Clients can use CASH Points to offset the real time quote (RTQ) fees. The following table exhibits how you can offset your RTQ fees by using CASH Points:
|CASH Points||RTQ Fee After
|E||IQ Streaming of ET Net Limited||HK$ 418||1,800||Free|
|F||AA Stocks Futures||HK$ 200||1,200||Free|
|G||AA Stocks Full Version||HK$ 380||2,000||Free|
|P||QPI Futures Version||HK$ 150||800||Free|
|Q||QPI Full Version||HK$ 368||2,000||Free|
5. How to check your CASH Points ?
CASH Points will be automatically credited to your CASH Points account for every transaction executed through your Electronic account. To check your accumulated CASH Points, please click Login or check from your monthly statement. Your CASH Points will be updated on the third Friday of each month.
If you are clients of Electronic commodities account only, please check your accumulated CASH Points online.
6. How to redeem your CASH Points ?
In order to redeem your CASH Points gift/coupon, you will need to complete an online CASH Points Redemption Form after login. Once the redemption request is accepted by CASH, your CASH Points will then be deducted from your CASH Points account immediately.
Please note: CASH Points are not redeemable for cash.
7. How do you know your Redemption Status ?
Upon submitting the online CASH Points Redemption Form, you may click "Your Account" to check your current redemption status. You may see one of the following statuses per application:
|Processing||Your application has been accepted by CASH.
|Ready|| Your chosen gift is ready for you to pick up.
|Collected||Your gift has been collected.
|Cancelled||Your gift has been cancelled due to not collected after one month. (Note: CASH shall have the right to confiscate the gift if it is not collected within one month from the date of notification, and the redeemed CASH Points will not reimbursed.
|Rejected||Your application has been rejected due to shortage of stocks. Please choose another item.
8. When will your CASH Points expire ?
All accumulated CASH Points will be expired on every year-end (e.g. 31st December 2018). The unused CASH Points will be considered invalid after the expiry date.
9. Where do you pick up your redemption gifts ?
For cash coupon redemption, you may choose one of the redemption locations as shown below or to receive the coupons by registered mail*. Other than cash coupons, you may pick up your gifts at our Head Office.
Normally, it will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks for processing. You will be notified to pick up your gift/coupon via email, or you may login to "Your Account" to check your current redemption status. If the gift/coupon cannot be picked up within one month from the date of notification, CASH shall have the right to confiscate the gifts and the redeemed CASH Points will not be reimbursed.
23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay,
Tel: (852) 2663 8888
|Mong Kok Services Centre (for cash coupon only)||6/F, May May Building,
683-685 Nathan Road,
Tel: (852) 2748 0110
10. Terms and Conditions
- Prior to joining the CASH Points Reward Programme, you must read thoroughly, understand and accept all Terms and
Conditions of the CASH Points Reward Programme by clicking "I Agree" for the CASH Points Reward Programme.
- All participants must be at the age of 18 or above to join the CASH Points Reward Programme. Employees of CASH and their
family members are also eligible to participate in the CASH Points Reward Programme.
- Prior registration by opening an Electronic account with CASH is required before clients are eligible to earn CASH Points.
- Electronic account clients and VIP clients will be automatically enrolled in the CASH Points Reward Programme.
- Clients agree to abide by all the terms prior to joining the CASH Points Reward Programme including:
- all information set out in the Electronic account opening form is true, complete and correct;
- CASH will reply fully on such information for all purposes, unless and until CASH receives notice in the form of writing of any
changes from clients
- Should clients provide any untrue, obsolete or incomplete information, CASH shall reserve the right to terminate or disqualify
- Unless otherwise stated, all CASH Points earned cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, coupons or other
benefits granted by CASH.
- All CASH Points earned are to be used once for redemption.
- CASH Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Once sufficient CASH Points are generated in their CASH Points account, these points will be automatically used to offset real
time quote service fees*, and the remaining CASH Points can be used to redeem the
CASH Points gifts, or accumulate more CASH Points.
- The "Monthly Special" items are only valid in a whole calendar month. (E.g. from 1 - 30 April)
- The price shown at the "CASH Points" pages are in Hong Kong Dollars. If clients redeem the items with CASH Points plus cash (
in HKD ), clients can simply make payment by deposit the requested amount into their Electronic Trading Account, the amount
will be debited directly from the account within the first week of each month when we receive clients' instruction.
- The unused portion of the CASH Points can be accumulated but must be redeemed before every year-end (e.g. 31st December,
2013). If no redemption is taken place before the expiry date of the CASH Points, the accumulated CASH Points will be cancelled
and deemed as invalid.
- Clients require to fill the online CASH Points Redemption Form should they decide to redeem CASH Points gift / coupon.
- CASH Points gift / coupon redemption is subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis, CASH does not provide any
promise or guaranty in respect of any gift/coupon redeemed by clients. - Cash coupon or gift can be replaced by same value gift
voucher or gift in case of out of stock.
- Gift / coupon under the CASH Points Reward Programme may be subject to change or withdrawal, CASH shall not be liable to
- CASH can, at its own discretion, determine whether the redemption is valid and may cancel any unauthorized claims. All
redemption requests are subject to final approval of CASH On-line Limited.
- Once a redemption request has been accepted by CASH, the request is then irrevocable and may not be cancelled or changed.
- CASH reserves the right to change or amend the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the CASH Points Reward
Programme without prior notification.
- All CASH Points earned will be updated on the third Friday of each month and will be automatically presented upon login the
CASH Points Reward Programme as well as on your monthly statement and shall be deemed as correct and confirmed by clients,
unless CASH receives written notice from clients claiming any discrepancy or errors within three days of the next following
month after the month-end updating.
- In the event that the Electronic account(s) are / is terminated by either the client or CASH, all the CASH Points earned will be
deemed as invalid.
- All information given in the Electronic account opening form are bound by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong,
and will be used and handled in accordance with CASH's Personal Data Collection Policy.
- CASH makes no warranty in any respect as to any gifts / coupons that are provided by our business partners. Accordingly, CASH
will not be responsible or liable for any death, injury, damage or loss suffered by any clients or any third party or any of their
property, which is caused directly or indirectly by any of the gifts provided to clients. If applicable, you must strictly follow the
merchants' designated procedures to exchange defective gifts / coupons. Under no circumstances will gifts/coupons be
refunded for cash or exchanged for CASH Points.
- In the case of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English
version shall prevail. - In case of dispute, CASH reserves the right to make the final decision.
* For clients who have subscribed Real Time Quote Services only.