A Total Caring Organisation– Sustainable Development
At CASH, we fully understand that our business is built on the long-term well-being of the “people” in our service areas at large. As such, we consciously manage the growth of our business without compromising our environment and our society, as we believe that the sustained health of our environment and our society will in turn support the sustainable growth of our business and vice versa. As a result, CASH is committed to partnering with our key stakeholders to work towards the sustainable development of our business, our environment and our society.
Throughout the course of our business development, we care about the needs of our key stakeholders, inter alia, our shareholders, our employees, our customers, our environment, and our community. As such, we strive to become a “Total Caring Organisation” to embrace the all-round needs of our key stakeholders.
To become a Total Caring Organisation, we are dedicated to:
- meeting the needs of our customers with quality products and innovative services
- creating an enjoyable work environment to highly engage our employees so as to maximise their potential
- minimising our operational impact on the natural environment
- contributing to the betterment of the community, especially that of the next generation.
As a professional wealth management specialist, we deliver personalized financial advisory services to exceed client’s expectation in wealth accumulation and preservation. Our four core values (“4T”) serve as the guiding principles for the whole team to move ahead:
- Tech-savvy – a pioneering company that stays at the forefront of FinTech
- Trustworthy – a reliable brand that continuously strives to fulfil all our clients' needs (internal and external)
- Thrill-hearted – a nurturing environment that strives to foster a happy and fulfilling work experience for every colleague
- Team-oriented – a corporate culture that focuses on “Respect, Trust, and Cooperation”